I have been thinking for a few weeks now that I should start a blog. You know that nagging feeling? I have enjoyed posting inspirational messages on Facebook, and will continue to do so, but I want to have this outlet to discuss some of the things that I am passionate about in greater detail.
Look forward to my first post in a week or two. As the name of my blog suggests, I plan on writing about the little things. I find a lot of joy in the small and simple things. But lest I give too much away before my introductory post, I will say no more.
I hope you all can share in the joy I find in everyday life. I hope I can inspire you to think about things in a different way. I love writing, and hope to convey my thoughts adequately.
Loves!
Jessica
Love it!
ReplyDelete